Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

What Should I Get???

Started by james ·

  • 25Posts
  • 25Replies

Read-only discussion

What Should I Get???

25 posts
  1. 28mm lens and ISO80 only... That camera he has doesn't even go above ISO 80....Kodak said they were "shipping" but they only sent cameras that shoot ISO 80.

     

    Now why would they do that??? Probably because the faster shots look like crap...

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. One always has to be careful posting pictures from pre-production models if one wants to receive a camera from the manufacturer next time around. Let's hope Kodak knows what they're doing. All the delays have only given the self-proclaimed experts on the internet more time to slam Kodak for past and assumed future image quality and reliability problems . . .

  3. Now why would they do that??? Probably because the faster shots look like crap...

    If the 1Ds has anything to go by and that only goes down to 100.

     

    At 1250 you can play join the dots!!!

  4. I don’t want to jinks myself, knock on wood, praise the lord, etc, ect.

    I’ve never had as much as a drop of water enter into any housing, I’ve built, or bought in the past 16 years.

     

    As far as the Kodak 14 N goes, I’m a little worried about the physical dimensions of the camera.

    I’m not sure it’s going to fit into any existing manufactured housing, or my own.

     

    Marc

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.