Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Filters or post-processing

Started by loftus ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Filters or post-processing

21 posts
  1. Y'all said what? :)

     

    Yeah, it's an excellent post and as soon as some of us understand the terminology and pick up on experience I'm sure it will all make sense.

     

    I have just purchased a magenta Upro filter for my UWVC and what I am trying to decide is how the white balance is gonna have to be set now I got the lens. Before I just set it to high without any filters and it kinda coped at depth that way. I've added a custom strobe light as well and so throw the filter in with the new light and I'm not sure what to set the white balance at - maybe leave it high? I have learnt that bringing the exposure down is necessary when using the strobe though.

    Edited by donga
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.