Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

SIPADAN, MABUL & KAPALAI - May 2007

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

SIPADAN, MABUL & KAPALAI - May 2007

21 posts
  1. MK38.jpg

     

    BTW, on your sunset over/ under shot (2nd to last on the Kapalai slide show) did you use strobes to light to underwater portion or is that just ambient light from a slow shutter speed?

     

    A single strobe, which made the rig a real handful for split levels. At the time of shooting this I came back quite disappointed that I was not able to get what I wanted. Glad you like it.

     

    Alex

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.