Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon G3 w/ikelite housing & strobe

Started by mrbella ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon G3 w/ikelite housing & strobe

2 posts
  1. I'm new to U/W phtography. I just received my ikelite gear for my Canon G3 digicamera. I am interested in finding someone who has a similar setup who can share some best practices with me.

     

    Canon G3

    Ikelite housing

    DS-125 substrobe

    TTL Slave Sensor

    (TTL sync cord availlable but not in use)

     

    Which is your prefered mode, Manual, P, Tv, Av?

    Do you have favorite settings that you save in the custom C1 and C2 settings?

    I'm grateful for any additional info you feel might be of use.

    How might I test my equipment and settings before getting it wet?

     

    Thanks in advance!

  2. Hi Mrbella,

     

    If you search through this forum (choose "from the beginning" at the bottom of the page to to view all topics in this particular forum...there's only 25 pages so it shouldn't take long to go through), you'll find threads associated with the G2 or G1....using a similar setup to yours. Like This One for example. Also, do the same with the "Lighting" forum....there are loads of tips. Just adapt the G2 setup to the G3.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.