Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Unknown Pipe fish

Started by okuma ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Unknown Pipe fish

3 posts
  1. Here is a shot I recently took at KBR. It was hanging in this orientation under a small ledge. There were two together.

    The portion of the animal you see in the image is about 3/8" long and 3/32" in diameter.

    I thought it was a twig until I down loaded it.

    The guide called it a minature sea horse, but it looks more like a pipe fish to me.

     

    Any ideas on what it is??

     

    Allan

     

    post-6133-1198036986_thumb.jpg

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.