Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Bali Diving from September 2007

Started by Nick Hope ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Bali Diving from September 2007

23 posts
  1. I've posted a video from our diving in Bali in September 2007 towards the top of my home page. The video is for AquaMarine Diving to show silently and looping on a TV on their stand at the London International Dive Show next month.

     

    I would be interested in any comments on the video and whether it downloads/plays smoothly.

    I just watched this and it played super smooth end-to-end. Great stuff!

     

    I loved the initial shots, the bumphead relieving itself, the extreme close-up on the ghost pipefish's active mouth, and the way you synched things up so the shrimp look like they're dancing to the beat. I thought the music worked quite well on everything except maybe the nudi clips, so it seemed like a good choice overall.

     

    Thanks for sharing,

     

    Liz

  2. post-14373-1203180531_thumb.jpgWow that was a great video! I especially likes the stability of the shots and the framing of the subjects, as well as usage of natural light. Keep up the great work! This is your neighbor in Pattaya. Hope to meet you someday and have a slow capuccino! Or a singha maybe!

     

    Philip Habacon

  3. What this video did was interest me in diving with Aquamarinediving before heading to Wakatobi next March. In short, it did its job. It was not too long or too loud.

     

    Note, this view is from a prospective customer, not a videographer.

     

    You might ask AquaMarine which opinion they value more.

     

    Regards,

     

    Tom

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.