Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Aperture 2.0

Started by Craig Ruaux ·

  • 25Posts
  • 25Replies

Read-only discussion

Aperture 2.0

25 posts
  1. Does anyone recommend any particular book over another on Aperture similar to what Scott Kelby has out on Photoshop CS3

    Cheers,

    Chuck

  2. The Aperture book (Apple Pro Training Series) by Orlando Luna is fairly comprehensive. I have not used any others. I found that once I read an overview of the program, and got used to using a few of the keyboard shortcuts, everything followed pretty easy from there

  3. The Aperture book (Apple Pro Training Series) by Orlando Luna is fairly comprehensive. I have not used any others. I found that once I read an overview of the program, and got used to using a few of the keyboard shortcuts, everything followed pretty easy from there

     

     

    Thanks so much for the info!

    Cheers,

    Chuck

  4. Thanks so much for the info!

    Cheers,

    Chuck

    I might add that I would spend some time getting to know Aperture's importing, cataloguing, keywording, stacking and sorting features. These are it's most innovative and strongest features in my opinion.

  5. Will Do! Thanks again for the input!

    Cheers,

    Chuck

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.