Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hello from Moscow !!!!

Started by DeanB ·

  • 28Posts
  • 28Replies

Read-only discussion

Hello from Moscow !!!!

28 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    Me Gyula and my drinking buddy Scott are freezing our gonads off in the beautiful city of Moscow... O.k it maybe around -15oc in the wind but we are having a excellent time...Lots of beer and spirits and amazing headaches!!!! :blush::) thanks to Divephotoguide.com for sponsoring our international bar !!!

     

    If you have never been its a very beautiful city...I really recommend it.

     

    pictures soon of semi-naked girls :)

     

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

    Edited by DeanB
  2. moscow in feb? yep, has to be dean

  3. OMG it actually makes me glad I wasn't invited!! :blush::)

  4. So,

     

    Danny Van Belle got the Grand Prix for his film, "The window of life"

    and the first place in the cameraman category

    Dean got the third place for his "Lair of the Water Wolf" pike-film

    myself got the third place in the wreck category for my "Closed Spaces" trailer

    Leandro Blanco got the first place on the videoclip category for his "One for all" film

     

    And there was a great show....

     

    Jules for Moscow

    Edited by Jules (Helioxfilm)
  5. hello,

     

    do you have all the results????

     

    cheers

     

    JE

  6. hello,

     

    do you have all the results????

     

    cheers

     

    JE

     

     

    Not yet, a complete list is coming soon...

  7. hello Jules,

     

    do you know if Princes of wrecks has wun anything?

     

    JE

  8. some news???

    B)

  9. I have got only the video results the still are coming soon. In the video section I don't see this title.

  10. could you post the video result. I can't see them on the website of golden dolphin.

     

    many thanks.

     

    JE :blush:

  11. With pleasure:

     

     

    Winners of the VII Moscow International Film Festival

    «Golden Dolphin»

     

    Nomination «PROFEfilm»:

    I place: Guy & Anita Chaumette «Beyond the blue»

    II place: Elena Konstantinova «The blue hole of Dahab»

    III place: Tim Hochgrebe « Marine Passon»

     

     

    Nomination «Best Camera Work»:

    I place:Danny Van Belle «The windows of life»

    II place: Eduard Poroshin «Golden triangle. Macro»

    III place:Dean Burman “Lair of the Water Wolfâ€

     

    Nomination «Big Trip»:

    I place: Sergey Glushchenko « Which to go to Mauritius! »

    II place: Dmitry Balakirev « Philippines »

    III place: Oleg Yanovsky «From the North to the South»

     

    Nomination «Best U/W Animal Film»:

    I place:Rafa Gonzales «The last journey»

    II place:Leonardo Sergiani «Habitat»

    III place:John Boyle «Klin Warra»

     

    Nomination «Diving in the native expanses»:

    I place: Valery Skvortsov « 2 steps to the ice depth »

    II place: Andrey Yakovlev «Forgotten word of Kainda»

     

    Nomination « Wreck »:

    I place: Oleg Bojok « Titanic of the Red Sea»

    II place: Andrey Lagutin «At the back of desert»

    III place: Somogyi Gyula «Closed spaces»

     

    Nomination «Best music clip»:

    I place:Leandro Blanco “One for allâ€

    II place: Natalya Molchanova « Illusions»

    III place: Igor Efremov «And I love her»

     

    «Grand-Prix»:

    Danny Van Belle «The windows of life»

     

    Special prize of the jury:

    Andrey Yakovlev «Forgotten word of Kainda»

     

    Special prize of the radiostation FilmFM:

    «Sea call» Viktor Lebedinsky

  12. many thx

     

    :blush:

     

    JE

  13. OMG it actually makes me glad I wasn't invited!! :blush::)

     

    Simon, you didn't need an invite !!! just turn up get merry and wander round Red Square it was fantastic !!! It was very much like LIDS more of a diveshow with the image festival being part of it... Although saying that the actual prize giving ceremony was a big event with Russian film stars and TV presenters there...and some lovely ladies belly-dancing and performing in a giant cocktail glass full of water...Like a more up market wet t-shirt contest :)

     

    I'm sure Gyula will post some of his pic's

     

    Dive safeski

     

    Dean(comrade)B

  14. Does anybody know the results of u/w photography contest? We are waiting for some news!!

  15. Does anybody know the results of u/w photography contest? We are waiting for some news!!

     

     

    So, here are the still results:

     

     

    Winners of the VII Moscow International Photo Festival

    «Golden Dolphin»

     

    Nomination «Man and underwater world»:

    I place: Andrey Bizyukin

    II place: Olga Kamenskaya

    III place: Natalya Chervyakova

     

    Nomination «Underwater inhabitants»:

    I place: Olga Kamenskaya

    II place: Denis Palbiani

    III place: Mikhail Vedekhin

     

    Nomination «Fresh water»:

    I place: Svetlana Nosova

    II place: Torresan Patrick

    III place: Jiri Reznicek

     

    Nomination «Wide Angle»:

    I place: Denis Palbiani

    II place: Denis Palbiani

    III place: Nacho Gil

     

    Nomination «Macro»:

    I place: Boccato Silvia

    II place: Wahrmut Sobainsky

    III place: Volker Lonz

     

    Nomination «Black-and-white photo»:

    I place: Denis Palbiani

    II place: Denis Palbiani

    III place: Elena Azarova

     

    «Photographer of the Year»:

    Sergey Ilin

     

    «Grand-Prix»:

    Olga Kamenskaya

  16. :)
  17. Did not see Deans name on that list :)

     

    Careful how much you drink over there or you may come home with one of those Russian brides.

  18. Did not see Deans name on that list :)

     

    Careful how much you drink over there or you may come home with one of those Russian brides.

     

    Wagsy, mate, you will see those pictures soon... We were very close to that :)

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.