Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Do I still need macro lens? and other questions

Started by lanxx ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Do I still need macro lens? and other questions

4 posts
  1. I just gotten myself a 5050.

    Since it has super macro functions up to 3cm,

     

    the question is: do I still need my sea & sea 2T and 3T lenses?

     

    Anyone has any idea?

     

    also, can I force flash in super macro and macro mode with the 5050? :P

  2. Also, one more question.

     

    The sea & sea ds-90DX and ys-90 auto, which is a better strobe in the long run?

    thinking of upgrading from a ys025dx strobe

  3. Any idea anyone? :P

  4. the question is: do I still need my sea & sea 2T and 3T lenses?
    The macro capability of the C5050 is pretty good. Try it without. I guess you can always add the 2T later if you're not satisfied.
    The sea & sea ds-90DX and ys-90 auto, which is a better strobe in the long run?
    Most people will recommend the YS-90DX as the YS-90 auto is new and untested. Click here for a post/discussion about it.
    also, can I force flash in super macro and macro mode with the 5050?
    The C5050 will fire it's flash in TTL in macro. In SuperMacro you can get the slave flash to fire.
Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.