Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Mimic

Started by Ron Boyes ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Mimic

6 posts
  1. Hi All,

    Taken 2 weeks ago in Lembeh - I kind of like the composition compared to the usual sand shots.

    What are your comments.

    Image taken with D2X, 70-180mm, 2 x Inon Z220 1/100@F11

     

    Thanks

    Ronpost-971-1205030200_thumb.jpg

  2. I actually like it to, I'd like a little more black around it so the tentacles are not cut off, but apart from that it's kind of interesting. Nice.

  3. I actually like it to, I'd like a little more black around it so the tentacles are not cut off, but apart from that it's kind of interesting. Nice.

     

    Thanks for the kind comment - using the 70-180 I didn't get a choice,

    Here is a second shot a little further away - forgive the down and dirty adjustmentspost-971-1205034341_thumb.jpg

  4. What happened to the reply from Alex?

     

    It was suitable for discussion, has it moved to another Forum?

  5. Thanks for moving my reply, Drew.

     

    I was feeling guilty for hijacking Ron's thread. As the issue was not about one image - but the proliferation of this type of image. Which I am now doing again!

     

    Alex

     

    p.s. When Drew moved my reply - he also deleted the bit about this being a wonderpus.

    Edited by Alex_Mustard
Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.