Hi everyone,
I'd like to put together a fun article for UWP magazine on the subject of why digital photography is better than film photography underwater. (UWP mag)
I want to do this the lazy way by getting you guys and gals to do the hard thinking for me!
All the articles I have seen comparing film and digital are serious and talk about pixels, dynamic range, colour depth etc etc. I want to approach the issue from the point of view of why digital is more fun than film. Afterall most of us "hobbists" do UW photog mainly for the fun.
I'd like the article to have quotes attributed to a range of photographers and would like to author the article by "me and members of the Wetpixel forum". Is this OK Eric? I think it would be good publicity for the site.
Anyway to start the ball rolling my favourite feature of digital cameras is that image review is a great way to pass a safety (/decompression) stop!
Alex
p.s. anything goes from having a laptop on the plane to cool black Japanese camera housings!