Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

thoughts on diving with a camera

Started by Damo ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

thoughts on diving with a camera

22 posts
  1. I have used the same dive fleets and dive guides for years and years. I generally 'buddy' (in the loosest possible sense) with the dive guide so no one is clucking at me when I do my own thing. It helps to have the SDI Solo certification, if only so that if the worst should happen, the dive operation can say that I was diving within my qualifications...

    Edited by Timmoranuk
  2. Damo,

    Not sure where in Ireland you do your diving. I dive in Northern Ireland, mostly with Seasearch. We usually have about half the boat filled with u/w photographers; and plenty of buddies willing to dive with them as the whole point is to carry out marine life surveys which means moving fairly slowly. Might be something worth checking out?

    Many thanks,

    TDD

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.