Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Pros and D60s - coincidence?

Started by wetpixel ·

  • 25Posts
  • 25Replies

Read-only discussion

Pros and D60s - coincidence?

25 posts
  1. Any idea on the price of the Subal housing for the D60 or the upcoming one for the 10D?

  2. I have just noticed that Marine Camera Dist. are now listing the Subal D60 housing with a list price of $2900. Check it out, it seems like a very nice unit.

     

    DSDO

     

    Steve

  3. hey, is anybody going to try out the ewa marine U-AXP for 10d? let me know if it is good :)

  4. hey, is anybody going to try out the ewa marine U-AXP for 10d? let me know if it is good

     

    It will be as good as a Ziploc can ever get ;-)

     

    I don't think a Ewa-Marine Bag is a option that makes sense with a 2-3 Thousand $ (with lens and Strobe) SLR with a lot of buttons to push. I keep My D60 dry until I can afford a good Housing.

     

    Simon

  5. i only want to use it for kayaking, ziplock bag don't have the lens port... B) i did try though :)

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.