Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Bali, Indonesian Reef Police Newly Formed

Started by MikeVeitch ·

  • 28Posts
  • 28Replies

Read-only discussion

Bali, Indonesian Reef Police Newly Formed

28 posts
  1. With all the recent talk of pointers, reef hooks, touching of stuff underwater etc we have decided to take things into our own hands to enforce things in Indonesia....

     

    We have 4 officers at present and will be recruiting more.

     

    I present to you..

     

    The Reef Police!

     

    n690615210_1326331_2397.jpg

     

    n690615210_1326330_2122.jpg

     

     

     

    Hehe... with all the serious posts these days some fun to lighten things up.. :D

  2. Now thats what I call a pair of Reef Hookers !!!.. girls ain't bad either... :D

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. Two of them can inspect my pointer any time :D

     

    But which two? ;)

     

    Mike can I get a job with you?

     

    Nige

  4. Oh boys

    I really hate to tell you this... but there are 4 boys in the pics. :D And 2 of them have been lightened up.

  5. I Knew that !!!! :D (enter a 'crying game' moment)

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(won't get fooled again)B

  6. Drew just jealous.. :D

  7. Ladies and gentleman, introducing the new "VILLAGE PEOPLE" singing "macho man" :D;)

     

    Joe

  8. Ha ha :D

     

    Did you teach them how to handle your pistols ;)

  9. I think they have been getting plenty of pistol handling practise all by themselves :D

  10. And 2 of them have been lightened up.

     

    wow, I never new Mike had his manhood snipped... :D so which of the two on top also had a gender change? ;)

  11. So the REEF POLICE don't ticket for using reef hook(er)s ???

    These reef hook(er)s must be environmentally friendly:

    "Me sooooo reefy, me reef you long time" :D

    Edited by AMW
  12. Sure you weren't rehearsing for 'The full Monty'?

  13. With all the recent talk of pointers, reef hooks, touching of stuff underwater etc we have decided to take things into our own hands to enforce things in Indonesia....

     

    We have 4 officers at present and will be recruiting more.

     

    I present to you..

     

    The Reef Police!

     

    Hehe... with all the serious posts these days some fun to lighten things up.. ;)

     

     

    I am glad that FINALLY someone is doing something about the problem. But Mike, like shouldn't the reef police have scuba gear and be in the water? Just curious. :D

     

    P.S. Does training include donning pink dresses?

  14. best. thread. EVER.

  15. Oh boys

    I really hate to tell you this... but there are 4 boys in the pics. :) And 2 of them have been lightened up.

     

    Jesus, I'm off to Spec Savers first thing tommorow. ;)

     

    My pointers not available for inspection either as I seem to have lost it.

     

    And forget about the job Mike I er um think I'm busy!! :D

     

    Nige OB1 (Old Blind One)

  16. Nige

    take heart... many a man have been fooled by them... Look at Mike and Si.. happily partying away with former men... and liking it. :D

  17. Nige

    take heart... many a man have been fooled by them... Look at Mike and Si.. happily partying away with former men... and liking it. ;)

     

    It looks like chicken, it tastes like chicken but it's not chicken :D

  18. note to Police!

    I am the bad guy on the forum the last days! i will be in Bali next month so i will surender myself completly :-)

  19. Wow. Great thread, though my wife might stop believing I read Wetpixel just for the articles.

     

    Hey Eric, if this keeps up, you might need to add a "NSFW" flag to the Wetpixel lexicon, for those of us who browse at the office.

  20. Wetpixel is really becomming a 'tranny' mess! :D

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.