Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Need Help with identification

Started by imp ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

Need Help with identification

24 posts
  1. Thanks Andrew.

     

    Imran, in order to solve this mystery, I think you'll just have to drop everything you're doing to go back & keep diving until you find it again! :)

     

     

    Still no solution for the mystery...

  2. Some things just stay mysteries.... but it makes life a little more interesting, don't you think? :)

  3. Some things just stay mysteries.... but it makes life a little more interesting, don't you think? :)

     

     

    Always interesting when you're trying to uncover the mysteries of the sea. Planing to head back in September, fingers crossed

  4. Greater or Lesser Bark Fish?

     

    I have never heard that expression before, I'm going to use it from this day forward.... I get a fin tug and a big 'look ... see...' signal and an excited diver, and I really needed something else other than a 'well really not sure what that was, let's hit the books when we get back to shore'.

     

    Some times all I really want to say is 'ITS A STICK!'..... but that is just very unkind.....and not conducive to encouraging divers to keep looking for the weird and wonderful that the marine environment has to offer.

     

    ...and yes I've gotten excited over a stick too! So now if I remember I use the video setting on my camera as well as taking still shots. This is very helpful for closer inspection of movement etc...

    Edited by indigo
Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.