Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

I was rescued last month

Started by richneely ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

I was rescued last month

21 posts
  1. Funny thing about Aussies is that they are usually pretty truthful. . .

    The two places that you are guaranteed to find 100% pure crap are the tabloids and the court system :lol:

     

    I do have an opinion on people being rescued and paid 'royaties' for their stories.

    I firmly believe that they should help out with payment for their rescue :lol:

    Rescue services are also risking their own lives trying to locate and save those who are lost.

    I believe that it is in every diver's best interest to be a member of DAN or similar... IMHO.

     

    Please note that this is my personal opinion and I didn't say that Mr Neely and his companion

    were paid for their stories. I was sceptical as to why the rescue services were still washing down

    the choppers and MrNeely and his companion had already been rushed to the USA for appearances

    on local talk back radio and night TV variety shows?

    Again, a personal thought, but in no way detrimental to their appearance at WP... I hope that they

    have some great images to share. Five years in Thailand would be a fantasy for most of us . . . .

     

    Bruce...

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.