Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

I want to buy my first camera.. :] Fuji F30?

Started by Ellie ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

I want to buy my first camera.. :] Fuji F30?

21 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

     

    I'm a newbie here & I just need to make a post so I chose one that's most related to what I'm looking to make a post about:

     

    I've been seeking for the Fuji WP-FXF30 housing for a really long time & I can't find one or I missed out on auctions (being outbidded in the last 5 secs) and I was wondering if any of you have the housing for sale??

     

    Cheers,

    Sarah

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.