As a newbie
, I have a few questions.
First of, I took the plunge from old time 35 mm to digital.
After reading countless posts, I purchased the Canon G9 and have had great success shooting on land.
Today I ordered the Ikelite housing
, but budget prevents me from getting strobes as of yet.
My questions:
1. What settings have people successfully utilized for shooting macro and general underwater shots in approximate 15-40 feet of water? I do have an ikelite color filter for 'blue' water.
2. How much difficulty have you noticed on changing settings underwater.
3. Any hints or suggestions for this greenhorn? ![]()
Thanks in advance, and yes I plan on practicing in and out of water as much as possible before my trip (which is only a week away!)
Thanks again, and the knowledge and expertise shared here is invaluable...to the point of me checking posts everyday for useful information (much to the daily dismay of my wife!) ![]()
Cheers,
Franz