Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Bitten by the bug...

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Bitten by the bug...

22 posts
  1. I started diving in '87 and couldn't understand why people would ruin a perfectly good dive with all that stuff crammed against their face....'DORKS' I think I used to call them...why can't they just relax and enjoy the sights?? Less than two years ago I rented a P&S camera in Cayman and it's been downhill from there...thousands of dollars in camera equip., computers, software, trips, etc. My friends and family can't understand why I don't hit the bottle and pipe like normal folk....I reckon' they'll never understand!

    Now I is the DORK!

  2. Alex, the picture of your girlfriend is absolutely priceless!!! :chatterbox:

     

    The bug hit me at age four, sitting in front of the TV watching images of divers in cages, cameras in hand, while enormous white sharks gracefully swam by. Apparently I turned to my mother and told her in the most serious of tones, "I want THAT job when I grow up!"

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.