nice website and they have great prices on certain items, has anyone used them in the USA ?
- 33Posts
- 33Replies
Read-only discussion
Diver vision
-
-
I buy from them regularly. If fact, i placed an order yesterday. Delivery normally takes seven days to Texas.
Regards;

Vettediver
-
Hi,
I've used them a few times although this was to the UK. My most recent order landed in 3 days! Unbelievable!
They are great!
Adam
-
I have bought ALL my gear from them and even some lenses too....good price and very fast delivery (EMS with tracking number).
-
I've bought plenty of stuff from them and they definitely get my recommendation.
I've also not had to pay tax on anything (I'm in the UK) which is a huge bonus..
-
Good service and quick... I had everything delivered to Oz in about 4 days!
-
I have purchased items several times. You can get back ordered, and not find out until the shipment isn't sent. This happened the last time, as an item that was stated to be in stock wasn't. Shipping is extremely fast to Canada due to frequent flights to Vancouver from Asia, and faster customs processing than from the US. However, I tend to buy items that may need service from the US because of better service/warranty support (i.e. Reef Photo-Video).
Cheers,
Marli
-
Living in the U.S., I most always make all my purchases within the states. However, I recently ordered a Sea & Sea housing lanyard from DiverVision.com as I couldn’t find it available to purchase anywhere in the U.S.
They provided very fast email confirmation of the order with a tracking number provided shortly thereafter. The part arrived surprisingly fast, like approximately four to five days from time of order. Only problem was the wrong part arrived. It wasn’t the lanyard which was ordered.
I emailed them concerning the situation. They provided a fast email response with an apology and the same fast tracking number being provided with the same fast shipping of the correct part this time. I returned the incorrect part back to them after I received the correct item. They refunded my shipping cost of returning the incorrect item back to them. I’d be surprised if they didn’t loose money on the purchase after paying the shipping.
Even though the incorrect item was shipped originally, I give DiverVision.com two thumbs up.
-
I give Divervision a thumbs up. I bought an Inon Z-240 from them a while ago. After about 3 months it quit working, so I sent it back for warrantee service. They fixed it up and sent it back, and I haven't had a problem since.
-
Hi, anyone had problems of late with Divervision. I placed an order last Tues and payment made by Paypal but I have not heard from them and order status is pending even though the items were in stock. Last time I ordered I received within 3 days. Should I be worried?
-
ordered from Divervision late last week...quick email confirmation and paypal receipt but has been in pending status since.
Like above, the item was listed as in stock. Yesterday, I sent an email query via their website asking of a status update with a "need it by" date....nothing yet.
You get so used to the instant and constant feedback/communications nature of the internet, you start getting paranoid if you hear nothing for a couple of days....with large $$ involved, the worry factor comes quicker.
(note to self: Breath deeply!)
will keep you posted how this turns out
Paul
-
I also did an order with Divervision a week ago after returning from Bonaire. Ordered on Sunday and received items on Wednesday via EMS ( I live in Kalifornia). They sell F.I.T. gears and things I can't find anywhere else and Sam gives great customer service if you have any problems. They have a reasonable S&S compatible gear for the 105VR and Tokina 10-17 with Kenko 1.4 TC.
I suspect you have heard from them by now, if not shoot another e-mail to them.
Hi, anyone had problems of late with Divervision. I placed an order last Tues and payment made by Paypal but I have not heard from them and order status is pending even though the items were in stock. Last time I ordered I received within 3 days. Should I be worried? -
ordered from Divervision late last week...quick email confirmation and paypal receipt but has been in pending status since.
Like above, the item was listed as in stock. Yesterday, I sent an email query via their website asking of a status update with a "need it by" date....nothing yet.
You get so used to the instant and constant feedback/communications nature of the internet, you start getting paranoid if you hear nothing for a couple of days....with large $$ involved, the worry factor comes quicker.
(note to self: Breath deeply!)
will keep you posted how this turns out
Paul
UPDATE:
Sam, from Divervision, emailed me this morning. He had been traveling and apologized for the delay. They have had a supplier issue on the item I ordered and hopes to have the item shipped out on Friday.
will let you know how it goes
Paul
-
UPDATE:
Sam, from Divervision, emailed me this morning. He had been traveling and apologized for the delay. They have had a supplier issue on the item I ordered and hopes to have the item shipped out on Friday.
will let you know how it goes
Paul
LATEST UPDATE:
Just to close the loop on my part of this thread...the item shipped out on Fri 7/31 via DHL (upgraded shipping by Divervision) and I have a tracking number. Delivery appears to be going to happen Monday or Tuesday. Thanks to Sam at Divervision!
-
First post here. Found this forum when researching Diver Vision.
Just an update to this thread; I ordered an Inon lens on July 6, 2010. It shipped from Taiwan on July 7th and was delivered to my door in PA, USA on July 9th. I didn't opt for expedited shipping. The shipper (EMS?, then ultimately USPS) even provided detailed tracking updates.
Just wanted to share my positive experience since I was unable to find any recent info on Diver Vision.
Greg
-
First post here. Found this forum when researching Diver Vision.
Just an update to this thread; I ordered an Inon lens on July 6, 2010. It shipped from Taiwan on July 7th and was delivered to my door in PA, USA on July 9th. I didn't opt for expedited shipping. The shipper (EMS?, then ultimately USPS) even provided detailed tracking updates.
Just wanted to share my positive experience since I was unable to find any recent info on Diver Vision.
Greg
This is How Diver Vision worked for me......
On Tuesday June 15 we ordered the Nexus Anthis D70/D90 upgrade and shipped the Housing to Taiwan on June 16, 2010:
DiverVision
2F., No. 300, Sec. 3, Heping E. Rd., Da-an District, Taipei City 106, Taiwan
Miao Chih Chia
Phone +886.987.124749.
On July 10, 2010 we received the housing but the shutter release lever broke off during shipping and it arrived in two pieces!
On July 12, 2010 I e-mailed the photos of my broken shutter, the packaging (very poor shipping).
On July 20, 2010 after various back and forth emails regarding the shutter release lever, Sandy (Divervison) sent an e-mail -- she is shipping me a new lever. (I could install it myself)
On August 10, 2010 "We are pleased to tell you that your order was shipped by Airmail
today August 10th. You can contact with your local post office with the package number,
RA856658078TW..."
We are leaving for Cozumel August 13!--- No Shutter lever yet!
When I get my camera gear ready... broken shutter and all... I notice that the Command mode gears were never installed!
Upon our return form Cozumel, the shutter lever had arrived and we began the next set of e-mails regarding the Command mode gear.
It is now August 29 and we have yet to get information about how they are going to resolve this problem.
To say the least... I am VERY disappointed.... Waiting patiently for a a response!
Roe >< ((( o> ><(((o >
><(((o> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
Sirenaphotos.smugmug.com
-
I realize this thread is several years old. Anyone with recent experience with Diver Vision. They seem to be well below market price on strobes.
-
I've bought Inon strobes from them twice, once in 2009 and again last year. Same service both times as described by all the positive recomendations above. For small stuff their shipping is a little high to make up for the amount saved, but for bigger purchases I've been happy.
-
Last week I ordered a number of small sync parts from divervision onThursday the 19th. They arrived in Florida on Tuesday the 24th. No problem.
-
I've ordered from DiverVision sevaral times over the last 3 years. Service has always been excellent. Only downside I've had is complete lack of instructions on any of their F.I.T. products, but usually they're obvious. My last purchase was Sea & Sea compatible zoom gear for 10-17 with 1.4 teleconverter. The o-ring was a bit tight and wanted to deform the zoom ring, but after adjustment with a little sandpaper it worked fine. Shipping cost has been comparable to US shipping from other suppliers and usually faster. About 15-17 dollars for smaller items which normally arrive in 3-5 days. Typically, I like to buy locally, but on some items, there is no comparable local product or the price is double to triple. I've also purchased from Fun-in-underwater, which I'm told is their brick and mortar outlet. They have some products that aren't in the DiverVision catalog, such as 67mm push on adapters for a variety of flat port brands. (again, no instructions, so I had to figure out that the Sea & Sea rubber boot on my standard port had to come off to push the adapter in place.