Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

12-24DX is on its way

Started by james ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

12-24DX is on its way

5 posts
  1. Don't want to jinx myself - but my 12-24DX lens is on the way here. I decided to order one from Hong Kong to have in time for my trip w/ NOAA on June 22nd.

     

    I'm also like #4 on the pre-order list at Ritz, so if I get the lens from Hong Kong, someone else can have the lens from Ritz if they want it.

     

    If the tracking number I got is legit, it looks like the lens from Hong Kong will get here on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. I REALLY want this lens. How much and how soon?

  3. James, if only you were on my trip to the Red Sea on the same day....

     

    Can't wait to see how you get on with it.

     

    Alex

  4. "Your item is being processed by United States Customs. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later. "

     

    Cheers

    James

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.