Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Olympus E-1

Started by Arnon_Ayal ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus E-1

21 posts
  1. Going back to the topic.... I don not think that this 4:3 strategy of Olympus is going to work. Too high investments in the whole setup and so far I have seen many digital development centers messing around with your photo, if you do not cut it 3:2 before handing it in... :angryfire:

     

    What do you think? My product management experience keeps me very sceptic on this move by Olympus :lol: however they have a very high market share and can afford experiments like this. However I think they never managed to position themself successfully in the digital SLR sector.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.