Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Camera Room Thoughts?

Started by MikeVeitch ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

Camera Room Thoughts?

24 posts
  1. The small exchange of BinTang to Augustiner, then I will start to say: Home Sweet Home ;)

  2. and finally a couple of swedish girls to give massages ;)

     

    and not the kind you left behind in Bali, ( well I hope you left them behind )

     

     

    We do have a massage service here... not Swedish though :guiness:

  3. and finally a couple of swedish girls to give massages :)

     

    and not the kind you left behind in Bali, ( well I hope you left them behind )

    Hi, well.... I also have the same opinion as Antacid said. Good luck for your new camera room!!!

    Edited by segal3
  4. I definately like the idea of a lockable cabinet to store your rig in, that way I wouldn't have to haul everything back and forth to my room.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.