I was wondering what software is available for modifying EXIF information(like adding author info to EXIF data). Also, does anyone have any good software for DBing their image collections? I have the Japanese version of the software Olympus puts out(Kuraemon Marine 2) and it is nice, but I would like to have something a little more robust...my goal is to put 4 DVDs of images onto my web site and I am already writing the code in PHP to do this and store the data in PostgreSQL. Is there any software out there that already exports out to a DB like this?
Also, does anybody know any good tutorials for dealing with RAW data? I have shot in RAW format a little, but have no clue as to what to do with it. This is a total newbie question, but I would appreciate a point in the right direction in learning. Thanks!
--John