Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

Is this my image?

Started by Wishbone ·

  • 28Posts
  • 28Replies

Read-only discussion

Is this my image?

28 posts
  1. For what it's worth, 'H2o junky' accessed Wetpixel using an IP that resolves to the same city (Aberystwyth) as that used in the contact information for slickactivewear.co.uk .

  2. For what it's worth, 'H2o junky' accessed Wetpixel using an IP that resolves to the same city (Aberystwyth) as that used in the contact information for slickactivewear.co.uk .

     

    oops - I would suggest that you may have them rattled there Ivan.

     

    Keep up the good work.

     

    Paul C

  3. For what it's worth, 'H2o junky' accessed Wetpixel using an IP that resolves to the same city (Aberystwyth) as that used in the contact information for slickactivewear.co.uk .

     

    Why am I not surprised? :)

    Thanks, segal3.

  4. For what it's worth, 'H2o junky' accessed Wetpixel using an IP that resolves to the same city (Aberystwyth) as that used in the contact information for slickactivewear.co.uk .

     

    It could just be a remarkable coincidence, don't cha' think? :)

  5. It could just be a remarkable coincidence, don't cha' think?

    Yes, I am sure it is only a remarkable coincidence. They never copy Wishbones work and also never have done things like this. LOL

    Is there really still one outside who think the Internet is anonymous and all people are stupid? Hello ... do you read? (Sorry, my English is not very good, must i say "do you read" or "can you read"?) :)

  6. Yes, I am sure it is only a remarkable coincidence. They never copy Wishbones work and also never have done things like this. LOL

    Is there really still one outside who think the Internet is anonymous and all people are stupid? Hello ... do you read? (Sorry, my English is not very good, must i say "do you read" or "can you read"?) :D

     

    Zer Gutt (sorry my spelling stinks, and as you can tell your English is alot better than my German :lol: )

     

    Do you read and can you read are both things that can apply, it sort of sounds like you want "do you read" meaning unless you have not been reading anything about the internet in the last decade, then you would know that the Internet is not anonymous and that people are not that stupid. Can you read could have also been used, the same idea I guess.

     

    Weiss Bier Mit Citron Bitte :lol: (I probably that one better than I spell it :) Have not been in Germany in quite awhile////)

  7. A very interesting case. I had to do the PhotoShop bit myself, and I'm not in doubt - this is the same image, slightly altered. But we have already established that, maybe?

     

    We have had a similar case surfacing (pardon the pun) just a few days ago. I need to get permission from the photographer to post it, or I'll get him to do it himself. So watch out for a new topic in this section :-)

     

    Wishbone; keep up the good work. You're in fact helping all underwater photographers with what you do.

     

    /Chris

  8. Check this out:

     

    A fun and very true a propos.

     

    /Chris

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.