Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Happy b'day Mr Mustard...:-)

Started by DeanB ·

  • 25Posts
  • 25Replies

Read-only discussion

Happy b'day Mr Mustard...:-)

25 posts
  1. Happy Birthday Alex ... Heres to another year of great pic's... Well for you obviously :)

     

    34.... Whatever Trevor :D

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  2. I join to Dean and also wish you a very Happy Birthday!

     

    I can not even imagine the barrels of Guiness for today evening :D

  3. Happy Birthday Alex.

  4. Happy Birthday.. have one on me :D

  5. Enjoy the celebration! Have you picked out a present from Nikon?

     

    Cheers, :D

    Steve

  6. I join to Dean and also wish you a very Happy Birthday!

     

    You have to watch Jules he tried this technique when we shared a room in Antibes !!!... :D:)

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(closed for business butt)B

  7. 34 - not sure if I can recall that far back.

     

    Have a great birthday anyhow.

     

    Paul C

  8. What was on the birthday list... some sharp corners from a full-frame rectilinear?

  9. Alex,

     

    I'd like to add my warm wishes for a great birthday, and to take the opportunity to thank you for all the patient, selfless advice you provide along with the great inspiration to those of us eager to improve our shooting skills.

     

    Cheers,

     

    Mark

  10. Thanks Guys.

  11. Another birthday wish & a great 35th year!

  12. Happy Birthday Alex! :D

  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

  14. Guiness?

     

    I didn't know he drank. augie.gif

     

    Happy Birthday Mr M!

     

     

    R

  15. Have a great birthday, Alex!

     

    Allison

     

    ps - 34 is the new 30 - until June, that is, when I turn 40 - at that point, 40 will be the new 30 and 34 will be the new 24...

  16. Congratulation Alex! :D

  17. Happy Birthday!

     

    Mustard72.jpg

  18. No wonder his pics are so sharp....hes got a built in diopter!!!! :) 34...to be 34 again. Cheers to your youth! :D

     

    Here...try this after a few drinks...

    http://majman.net/fly_loader.html

    Edited by ce4jesus
  19. Have a good day Alex

  20. Happy birthday Alex! I was going to call you an old so-and-so, but by the looks of things, that may not be too popular :D

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.