Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Sea and Sea Lens Ports

Started by mtbrutger ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea and Sea Lens Ports

10 posts
  1. Hey everyone,

    I've settled on purchasing the Sea and Sea housing for my Canon Xti/400D. I have a 100mm macro (Canon) and a 10-20mm wide angle (Sigma). Which lens ports do I need?

     

    Mat

  2. Hit on the yellow Sea&Sea tab on the right of screen under "Sponsors" Then look at "system chart" for your housing. Those are what they recomend to work although there are probably other combinations that work, at least there are for Nikon.

     

     

     

    Hey everyone,

    I've settled on purchasing the Sea and Sea housing for my Canon Xti/400D. I have a 100mm macro (Canon) and a 10-20mm wide angle (Sigma). Which lens ports do I need?

     

    Mat

  3. Thanks everyone, I think I've got it all figured out.

     

    Mat

  4. Hi Mat,

     

    If you want some of the best ports made for Sea & Sea checkout these pages of the Athena site. They make ports for both Canon and Nikon users of the Sea & Sea housings.

     

    http://www.athena-opt.com/s_s_canon_e.html

     

    http://www.athena-opt.com/s_s_nikon_e.html

     

    Check out, http://reefphotovideo.com/ for price.

     

    I uses both the macro ports and the dome ports for my Olympus/SeaTool housings and they are outstanding. The macro ports have the 67 mm threaded end so they can be used with an assortment of accessory lenses (+ diopters) and the Athena ring flash.

     

    Phil Rudin

    Edited by tropical1
  5. So Adorama emailed me after I ordered it and said since they have to special order everything it will be 10-14 days before it's shipped, and 5 days after that for it to get here. I leave for Honduras the 20th so that's cutting it pretty close. Any place I could get it from faster?

  6. Any place I could get it from faster?

     

    I would give Backscatter and Reefphoto a call.

    Good luck,

    Steve

  7. What port for the Sigma 17-70 Macro or Canon 17-85 IS, the last lens does not realy work well in makro though.

     

    Body 350D

     

    Regards

     

    Dirk

  8. We have a large stock of Sea & Sea ports and housings at H2O Photo Pros. Let me know if we an be of any help.

  9. Hey everyone,

    I've settled on purchasing the Sea and Sea housing for my Canon Xti/400D. I have a 100mm macro (Canon) and a 10-20mm wide angle (Sigma). Which lens ports do I need?

     

    Mat

     

    Take a look at my post in classified today!

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.