Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Giant Shark show on History Channel

Started by gonetobaja ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Giant Shark show on History Channel

23 posts
  1. Very nice Dale, congrats. Thats awesome you got Wagsy involved too. Ill keep my eye out for the show!

     

    Wed night the 18th at 9pm.

     

    Mike,

     

    Are you interested in doing a shoot in the USA? I might have a few things coming up.

     

    I know you have the camera systems..... :bye:

     

    D

  2. Absolutely Dale, you let me know the time and place. We have two EX1 complete systems, plenty of stills, currently a Red with Aqua Video housing, and our Gates Deep Red should be here within a few weeks.

  3. Absolutely Dale, you let me know the time and place. We have two EX1 complete systems, plenty of stills, currently a Red with Aqua Video housing, and our Gates Deep Red should be here within a few weeks.

     

     

    I know this is gonna sound dumb but....I need to find a white whale.

     

    Here is the trailer to the show on Wed.

     

    http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/3/Mo...aws-684175.html

     

     

    When you guys see the trailer you can see the "dangerous" shark that we found....

     

    I think its a spotted great black shark, different than the great white shark that has no spots..... :bye:

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.