Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Quick question about DiverVision

Started by CADiver ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Quick question about DiverVision

9 posts
  1. Folks,

     

    I am not sure if I can ask this question, if not, I apologize. My question ... I am just wondering if anyone bought from Diver Vision and if they are a US base company ?

    http://www.divervision.com/catalog/index.php

     

    Thanks !

    Dominic

  2. I have purchased gear from them and had no problems. They are based in Taiwan.

  3. I have purchased from Fun-In Taiwan, which i believe is essentially the same company. The paypal account i sent the funds to was xxx@divervision.com, so....

     

    Have had an excellent experience with Fun-In over the last couple years...

  4. I've bought from them in the past and have been impressed with the service.

     

    Tim

  5. I have purchased from them. Quick answers to questions, fast shipping, got the product I requested at the price offered.

    I would buy there again.

  6. I dont use anyone else. Buying off them for years. A1 for service. A1 for delivery.

  7. I dont use anyone else. Buying off them for years. A1 for service. A1 for delivery.

     

     

    Hi, I would like to chirp in with the rest for Divervision. No problems, no hassles. Excellent and speedy service.

     

    Cheers,

    Bart

  8. Hy

     

    I also did some shopping at Divervision and have had excellent service. Now I want to buy a Nauticam NA-D7100, and they don't sell Nauticam anymore. So I searched in internet and found Diving Express, in Hong Kong. Does anybody have any experience on buying from Diving Express?

    I've searched the forums and found nothing. Then I registered and realized I cannot start new posts. So, I'm posting here, just in case someone may read it and come with some help.

     

    Cheers

     

    Alexandre

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.