I'll be on the big island for diving 26 June to 29, 2009 - Let's do it!Bob
I assume you mean June 2010? Enjoy the Black Water Dive. Let me know how it goes.
Read-only discussion
I'll be on the big island for diving 26 June to 29, 2009 - Let's do it!Bob
I assume you mean June 2010? Enjoy the Black Water Dive. Let me know how it goes.
I assume you mean June 2010? Enjoy the Black Water Dive. Let me know how it goes.
John, you're right. I guess I got a little to excited. Unfortunately, I will not be able to dive the nights that this advventure is offered.
Bob
LOVE IT.
Blackwater is definitely on the list the next time we are in town...
I was going to do it this last trip to Kona but we were blown out by the 'canes.
We are going to go out with Josh at Big Island Divers, he lives for that stuff and I really enjoy diving with him.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to dive the nights that this advventure is offered.Bob
Aloha Bob,
We schedule our Pelagic Magic dive every Thursday night, but can do it any night of the week. We love doing the dive, so it's really easy to talk us into running an extra charter. If you want to do a black water night dive while your in Kona we'll find a way to make it happen.
Capt. Joe,
Jack's Diving Locker
Amphipod is riding an egg mass... of what i cant be sure. Correct on the Siphomophore and ctenophores.
Had to correct myself, the amphipod is riding a radiolorian colony. Not an egg mass.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.