I switched to a Mac at home. I was fairly neutral about the switch, but now like it.
The PC's at work are dogs. Despite lots of spyware protection and registry cleaning, it was a pain to them running at top speed which wasn't very fast anyway. So I decided to conduct an experiment. I bought two Macs as testers.
Installed VM Fusion. It now runs the Windows programs I had to have far faster than before. Copying over the whole PC to a virtual machine was so easy I thought it must be some type of dream. It seems wrong to run Microsoft Dynamics on a Mac, but it feels so good. I'm even able to run really old Windows apps for which I no longer have the diskettes.
The person who created VM Fusion should be paid a fortune by Apple.
Waiting for a faster T1 line at the end of the month. I will be able to goof off at work at twice the speed.
I'm sure Wagsy will let me know I could have gotten a '94 era PC for $60 and save 95+% and could be running Dos programs, too.