Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

New Mares computer

Started by elbuzo ·

  • 26Posts
  • 26Replies

Read-only discussion

New Mares computer

26 posts
  1. Now I have a new object of lust. :)

     

    What I really want to know is, if it will backup and upload my images and update my facebook during deco stops for $1,600.-? :island:

  2. What I really want to know is, if it will backup and upload my images and update my facebook during deco stops for $1,600.-? :island:

    No more than any of it's competition will. The Galileo Sol, Liquivision X1, Shearwater Pursuit ... they're all in the same price class.

  3. You can read a review of both the Mares HD and the Uemis in this month's Diver Mag. There are some surprises! It will be on www.divernet com by the 1st of March.

  4. You can read a review of both the Mares HD and the Uemis in this month's Diver Mag. There are some surprises! It will be on www.divernet com by the 1st of March.

    Thanks for the heads up! (Please post a reminder, though, my memory is rubbish) :good:

  5. I liked the design of the VR3 HD and Uemis... until I read the algorithm was ZH based. Not to start a algorithm discussion here but I'm sticking with RGBM. Too bad that none of the cooler computers are RGBM.

  6. I liked the design of the VR3 HD and Uemis... until I read the algorithm was ZH based. Not to start a algorithm discussion here but I'm sticking with RGBM. Too bad that none of the cooler computers are RGBM.

    Oddly, that's the exact reason why I AM interested in the Uemis. ZH has been great in my Galileo Sol (and SmartTec before that), so I know it works well with my body based on many years of experience with it.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.