Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

I Am SO Angry with Mary Lynn Price, Stephen Frink, Bruce Yates, Mexwell and Others

Started by TheRealDrew ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

I Am SO Angry with Mary Lynn Price, Stephen Frink, Bruce Yates, Mexwell and Others

24 posts
  1. I've just been in BVI and found myself jumping in alongside Mauricio Handler. He was using an obsolete digital camera and a 10.5 and his pictures were ten times better than mine!

     

    Exactly... Just because you have the latest and greatest does not mean your going to be the best... There's always someone out there whos going to trump you with their tried and trusted machine... Talent wins all the time... Oh and in media 'Contacts' not camera's are a bonus... In my humble... :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  2. I've just been in BVI and found myself jumping in alongside Mauricio Handler. He was using an obsolete digital camera and a 10.5 and his pictures were ten times better than mine!

     

     

    Perhaps he will give you some pointers?

     

    Exactly... Just because you have the latest and greatest does not mean your going to be the best... There's always someone out there whos going to trump you with their tried and trusted machine... Talent wins all the time... Oh and in media 'Contacts' not camera's are a bonus... In my humble... :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

     

    It is all contacts. Talent or equipment has alot less importance in media.

     

    BTW did you see this? Looks bigger than I thought it would be.

     

    What The Scarlet Looks Like

     

    Not quite what this earlier image shows, but maybe they are working still on designing it.

     

    Mock Up

  3. Perhaps he will give you some pointers?

     

     

    Not necessary. I simply formatted his card when he wasn't looking! :)

    Edited by John Bantin
  4. Not necessary. I simply formatted his card when he wasn't looking! :)

     

     

    :)

     

    Don't let him know that if you ever dive with him again, and if you do, make sure he doesn't have a dive knife :)

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.