Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

sigma 17-70

Started by rhys1135 ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

sigma 17-70

21 posts
  1. The gear I had that fit is for "Canon EF16-35mm F 2.8L USM zoom gear". I placed a wide rubber band on 17-70 barrel and the gear snugged up very well. On another note what extension ring are you using, the 40? I stacked 2 sx rings and the lens just touches the inside of glass at 70.

     

    Does anyone know what S&S zoom gear fits the new HSM version of this lens? I'm thinking of setting it up in an RDX housing with the FE dome port. Since it's internal focusing now I don't think you'd really need an ext ring...?

     

    Jack

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.