Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Neoprene port covers

Started by woody ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Neoprene port covers

5 posts
  1. Can anyone suggest a place where these can be purchased? I am after covers for my two Aquatica 5000 ports.

     

    Thanks,

     

    John

  2. Cjeck this previous post out. Previous Post

     

    What I have done is gone with rubber caps and attach a SS Clip on it so I can clip it off when not using it. You can get free samples at Niagara Plastics

  3. Thanks Robert. I'll check that out.

  4. Thanks to Robert, I have the Niagra caps. They are awesome (and free), though I have had the salespeople follow up on the samples they sent me. I think they quote pricing on orders in the thousands... now I have to live with the caps, and the guilt...

  5. I had the sales follow ups also. The caps outweigh the guilt :lol: . BTW, I forgot to mention that when someone orders these they should order the 4 item sample. It can't hurt to have extras.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.