David, I am very excited about this. Now I'm questioning my decision to sell my 15mm lens on eBay.
This wasn't on the FAQ: When mounted on a 4/3 body, does the 15mm function as if it were a 30mm lens? Follow up question would be about using a Sea & Sea 12mm lens for the original Nikonos.
If you need a tester, I live in the Boston area and I drive through Somerville every day 
DesertEagle, It isn't on the FAQ yet because I don't have a really clear way of describing what we're doing to a layperson. Basically, with a standard adapter, you're absolutely correct that the 15mm Nikonos lens will have a 72 degree field of view, equivalent to a 30mm lens on a full frame camera. However, we are prototyping two other adapters in addition to the standard adapters, and that’s where it gets a little more complicated.
The standard adapter maintains the flange focal distances of the Nikonos system, so the optics should work normally, only with the 2X crop factor of the smaller sensor.
Then there's an extension tube, which adds 24.5mm to the distance between the focal plane and the rear nodal point of the lens. I picked the distance 24.5mm because I like the optics of the Nikonos 28mm lens and I like the field of view of the Nikon 105mm Micro, and a 24.5mm extension tube will make the 28mm Nikonos lens into a 52.5mm macro lens, which will have the same field of view as the 105mm lens on a full frame camera.
Finally, there’s something I call a “reduction tube” (I’m not sure the proper name for it optically, so I made up a name). It’s the opposite of an extension tube, in that it moves the rear nodal point of the lens 4mm CLOSER to the focal plane. So that means that a 15mm lens would actually be an 11mm lens, and when you include the crop factor it would have the field of view of a 22mm lens on a full-frame camera (which is around 89 degrees). The Sea & Sea 12mm fisheye lens would have the field of view of a 16mm lens on a full-frame camera using this reduction tube. You will lose some ability to focus on very close subjects with the reduction tube, but I’m not sure how severe that will be.
We can talk about being a beta tester when I get the prototypes in. I'm always interested in getting more opinions on the products I design.
David Lewinnek
david@piratepro.com
www.piratepro.com