Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Anyone tried 10D in DX30/60?

Started by Rattus ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone tried 10D in DX30/60?

5 posts
  1. I'm casually looking for a D60 to upgrade my D30 which I'll keep as backup, and was wondering if anyone had tried a 10D in the Sea&Sea DX30/60 housing. I know some of the controls won't line up, but from Phil Askey's comparison animation, it looks like the major controls are in the same place.

     

    If I get the chance I'll try to pop a 10D in the housing myself, but if anyone already has I'd love to know what they found.

     

    Cheers

     

    Martyn

  2. Look for James's report.

  3. Thanks Alto. Unfortunately James tried the UK housing, not the Sea&Sea so there's no guarantee that it'll work.

     

    Cheers

     

    Martyn

  4. Eric Cheng tried the Sea and Sea and said that he couldn't get it to work under any circumstances.

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. Thanks James,

     

    I suspected as such. Oh well, maybe soon there will be a non fraudulent D60 come up for sale on ebay in the UK. :lol:

     

    Cheers

     

    Martyn

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.