Christopher (CJ) has been diving since he was seven and took up with my old 8000G in 2008. This summer, when he was eleven years old, he was shooting with his own G9 with a suite of INON glass and strobes. Here are the results of his endeavours, taken on safari at St Johns and the Fury in the southern Red Sea.
We'll both be at 'Visions' in November and I know CJ would appreciate meeting some fellow WP's.
Unreal! Some great photos in there.
is the whole set his?
Cal
Unreal! Some great photos in there.
is the whole set his?
Cal
Hi Cal, yes all those in the set 'CJ's Red Sea Photos 2009' are his.
Way to go CJ !!!
A great series You have there and looks like the trip was a real success!
Hope to see some great job from You in the future!
Good luck and clear waters!
Karel
Christopher (CJ) has been diving since he was seven and took up with my old 8000G in 2008. This summer, when he was eleven years old, he was shooting with his own G9 with a suite of INON glass and strobes. Here are the results of his endeavours, taken on safari at St Johns and the Fury in the southern Red Sea.
We'll both be at 'Visions' in November and I know CJ would appreciate meeting some fellow WP's.
Hey CJ,
Fantastic photos, well done. You should be very proud of those. I will be in the Red Sea next hope to get some pics half as good as yours. Keep it up. Take care.
Kind regards,
Log.
Tim,
Some great shots there - fantastic!!
I have passed my g9 onto my girlfriend and purchased a G11 which im very pleased with, looking for an opportunity to get that housed and in the water!
Cheers,
Mark
Excellent! I'll look out for you both at Visions.
Excellent! I'll look out for you both at Visions.
I'm the tall one, CJ is the shorter one! Hope to see you there.
11 years old?! Clearly CJ has an aesthetic eye and a real talent. His composition and lighting look like the work of an experienced photographer. Not to mention diving at such a young age. Congratulations are in order.
Really excellent. Great work, CJ.
We'll both be at 'Visions' in November and I know CJ would appreciate meeting some fellow WP's.
I'll be there. Come and say hi!
Nicely done! Keep it up.
Todd
Christopher (CJ) has been diving since he was seven and took up with my old 8000G in 2008. This summer, when he was eleven years old, he was shooting with his own G9 with a suite of INON glass and strobes. Here are the results of his endeavours, taken on safari at St Johns and the Fury in the southern Red Sea.
Great shots, must be a blast doing this together.
Wow, chaps. My chest has grown another couple of inches. On behalf of CJ, thank you for your generous words of praise and encouragement. His photography, especially his underwater photography, means a lot to him and your kind words will be all the endorsement he could wish for. When he is by my side later this week I know he'll want to post himself. Until then.
Hey this is incredible. Is this guy CJ?
I think I was in front of you at Elphistone when this longi came too close too him .... small world
Clearly this young boy will be a great underwater photographer , congratulations !
Hey this is incredible. Is this guy CJ?
I think I was in front of you at Elphistone when this longi came too close too him .... small world
Thats my boy! He wasn't fazed in the slightest and even took a snap of the longimanus chewing on his fin... Here's my photo of almost the same moment. Yup, its a very small world
Fabulous stuff, really stunning photos. Look forward to meeting you both at Visions. I'll be in the lecs or mooching around the NUPG stand!
And this is CJ's photo just before the Longimanus started chewing.
Finally got round to seeing your shots CJ! Fantastic! you're such a lucky and gifted lad, guess you'll be going a long way!
Bravo! He's already got nerves of steel and a talented eye at 11!!!