Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

World Festival of Underwater Images 2009 (aka Antibes, now Marseilles)

Started by Jules (Helioxfilm) ·

  • 17Posts
  • 17Replies

Read-only discussion

World Festival of Underwater Images 2009 (aka Antibes, now Marseilles)

17 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    DivePhotoGuide will be there...

     

    I would be happy to meet fellow Wetpixel folks in Marseilles...

     

    Who is coming?

     

    Best,

    Jules

  2. Well,

     

    This is a large festival - I hope two threads are not too much about it :)

     

    As I see we can meet anyway...

  3. Sure, I'll come when I'll see the stand. you've made a gallery about my photos on DPG :)

    If you need any informations about Marseilles, I lived here more than 20 years... !

  4. Not this year unfortunately, that stuff you had us drinking two years ago still scares me!!

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

  5. I can't make it, but Kurt, who is sitting next to me is going and he says he has been in training with the drum sticks.

     

    Alex

  6. Ja,

     

    the jungle drums are coming - it was fantastic last year!

  7. Ja,

     

    the jungle drums are coming - it was fantastic last year!

     

     

    Jules ... Stay off the Unicum your making no sense !!! :)

     

    Glad your having a great time

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  8. Sadly we can't make it yet again this year, although I think I may have plucked up the courage to try Unicum again by 2010 after a three year break! (Yeah you really DO need three years between Unicums!).

     

    Cheers, Simon

  9. Hey, some fast photos from yesterday's night:

     

    Main building with entrance downstrairs:

    4057543349_92ceaeafd7_o.jpg

     

    Main presentation's room:

    4057543491_a757dacfcc_o.jpg

     

    Some photos:

    4057543625_6fe6d01e9c_o.jpg

     

    Some more photos:

    4058281878_0a7b59b62d_o.jpg

     

    :uwphotog:

  10. The venue looks fantastic.

     

    I see that freediver and swimming octopus is in yet another competition! It is becoming the new split level frog that did all the rounds a few years ago (although less successful).

     

    Alex

  11. Yes the venue looks absolutely superb!

  12. Yes the venue looks absolutely superb!

     

    And your film was well presented as well :uwphotog:

  13. I see quite a few members on the winners list! Keri Wilk, Alison Vitsky, Debi Henshaw, Steve Fish...

     

    Congrats to all of you!

     

    chuffed to see two of my previous students win prizes :uwphotog::(;)

  14. And your film was well presented as well :uwphotog:

     

    Thanks Jules, no awards but it was pretty hard competing against the likes of the BBC in the Group A Films!! :( Congrats to all the winners!! ;)

     

    Cheers, Simon

  15. chuffed to see two of my previous students win prizes :(;):)

     

    :uwphotog: you're the best, Mike!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.