Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Chance of a Lifetime

Started by james ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

Chance of a Lifetime

24 posts
  1. Man, I'm just going to sit in the corner and keep my mouth shut on the boat. With all this technical talk going on with Craig and Herb my head is spinning. Maybe I'll stick with my prosumer for awhile more.

  2. Man, I'm just going to sit in the corner and keep my mouth shut on the boat. With all this technical talk going on with Craig and Herb my head is spinning. Maybe I'll stick with my prosumer for awhile more.

    Remember. I have 17 hours to add to your confusion :D

  3. By the time we get off the plane I will spew camera knowledge with the best of them and you will know the inside and out on tax and estate planning in Canada. LOL

  4. Guess I should email Murex and get them to supply a Barf bucket as well as the 6 rinse tanks!

     

    I'm shutting down here in UK and will be opening in Singapore on Wednesday. See all you guys on Saturday morning eh! :D Cell: 90905481

     

    BTW: Marc, Video housing: It's not supposed to be operated from the inside :D

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.