Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Panasonic 3D HD Camcorder announced at CES

Started by jmauricio ·

  • 25Posts
  • 25Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic 3D HD Camcorder announced at CES

25 posts
  1. Can you imagine the typical home video guy inviting you to his house to watch unedited vacation or baby movies, wobbly camera work, in living 3D???

     

    Better bring your barf bag.

    Edited by ehanauer
  2. Hahahaha. Nice one Eric!! I hear there are lots of 3d TVs on display at CES this year....and they will be available to the public in the very near future.

  3. Sony's Bravia HX900 is shipping in May! PS3 will have firmware upgrade for 3D BluRay. Damn I hope these monster don't use more than 250W.

  4. Now that's what I call a TV screen,.....or is that just a small lady standing by it lol

    Be great for playing games on.

     

    That would be a neat camera though.

  5. Here is more info on the camera:

     

    Panasonic AG-3DA1

     

    Specs not finalized yet but I hear they are very close. :)

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.