Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Socorro HD

Started by dareksepiolo ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Socorro HD

23 posts
  1. I've just got back from fantastic trip to Socorro. Great diving there. Friendly mantas and lots of sharks... enjoy:

    [vimeohd]9819479[/vimeohd]

    Darek

    Edited by Drew
  2. Really enjoyed that Darek. Stunning water. Great imagery, wonderful music, just wasn't long enough. :clapping:

     

    Thanks for sharing that!

    Steve

  3. Awesome place and awesome cinematography! Did you use the EX1?

     

    Pat

  4. Very nice Darek!

     

    I'll be headed there in a couple of weeks. Who did you dive with?

     

    Mike

  5. great video :clapping: x 1000000000

    Thanks for sharing

  6. Thank you :clapping:

     

    Pat, I used my EX1 for that footage.

     

    Mike, I went with Solmar V.

  7. Darek, the credit should read John Howard : The "LADY" in the Water, which was a crap movie but fun soundtrack. :clapping:

    Edited by Drew
  8. Well I loved that Darek - nice job.

     

    Paul C

  9. Drew, thank you :clapping: You're right crap movie but Howard did his job.

  10. Exceptional!!!

  11. Really beautiful and the dramatic water went so well. Nice one Darek, well done

     

    Jo

  12. Mmm...

    Very, very nice. I like the 'tempo'. Because dive is it, an other world, an other space, an other time.

    I hope see your work again!

  13. Absolutely stunning, Darek!

     

    Great work!

     

    Regards Markus

  14. Thank you, I'm glad you like it. Socorro is definitely worth visiting.

    Edited by dareksepiolo
  15. I am with Steve, love it but it isnt long enough. I havent been there myself although it is on our list of trips to do over the next few years. The viz looks amazing, the topography stunning.

     

    Stew

  16. Enjoyed that. Second to last shot of the manta and diver was great. Nicely edited too. If you're looking for feedback, very minor point... the slowly zooming titles are a build-up technique so I would only use them at the beginning, not end.

  17. Very nice.. good job!

  18. Thx Nick for the feedback.

  19. Really nice, and the music just added to the dramatic effect of the video (instead of the other way around). Like everyone else, I just wished it was longer! I could have sat and watched for a good bit more. Great work.

  20. Love the Manta shot at the end! Great work as always.

     

    J

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.