Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon G11

Started by patryn ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon G11

23 posts
  1. I've owned the G11 for a few months and I think it's a great camera. As far as I can say, the only things that bug me are the lack of bulb mode and I'd like a few more numbers above F8.

    I ordered the OEM housing today and will have it tomorrow. As far as I can tell - Unfortunately the OEM housing cuts the viewing angle of the lens down to about 60 degrees and doesn't have a warranty. Apart from that, there's nothing that I can see that warrants buying the FIX :)

    Am taking it to Fiji with the OEM housing, an Inon S2000 and the grip/arms, can let you know how that goes soon?

    Basically the G11 rocks :)

     

     

    It would be very interesting if you could put some sort of link to some examples taken with your camera... also video would be most inlightning

     

    Best regards and thank you for your input.

     

    Tiago

  2. bulb mode

     

    What is bulb mode?

  3. It would be very interesting if you could put some sort of link to some examples taken with your camera... also video would be most inlightning

     

    Best regards and thank you for your input.

     

    Tiago

    Pictures taken topside as well? :)

     

    What is bulb mode?

    It's a function that keeps the shutter open for however long you hold down the button for. Very useful :)

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.