Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon 7D - A Tale of Two Housings

Started by Gudge ·

  • 42Posts
  • 42Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 7D - A Tale of Two Housings

42 posts
  1. Thanks for that guys... correct I am in manual world. Like I said steep learning curve didnt realise it was for TTl, still getting my head around it all.

     

    Peter I love the new housing, taking it for a dive this week.

    Edited by Weiry
  2. Thanks for the comparison. Solidifies my choice to get the Nauticam.

     

    Mike

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.