Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sardine Run and Cage diving (what to use?)

Started by eskasi ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Sardine Run and Cage diving (what to use?)

21 posts
  1. I can't speak to what you should use on the sardine run - wish I could though.... but I have done several great white trips in South Australia and recently added a dedicated page on my site on lessons learned and general technique & equipment related issues which may help with the cage diving question.

     

    Here is the link: http://www.indopacificimages.com/index.php...rk-cage-diving/

     

    Don

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.