Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

DiverVision.com?

Started by rgibbs ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

DiverVision.com?

7 posts
  1. Has anyone ever dealt with these guys? I was searching on the forum here for a optical cap for an INON and I ran across their site. The sell a Z-240 for $669...

     

    Trying to find out if they are an authorized dealer now.

     

    http://www.divervision.com/catalog/-p-189.html

     

    Thanks!

    Ryan

    Edited by rgibbs
  2. Hi Ryan,

     

    There is quite a lot of info about them on the forum-

     

    Try here

     

    Adam

  3. Adam, thanks so much for your reply. I had tried a search on the forums but didn't turn that up. No worries time to order a couple Z-240's ; )

  4. Mate,

     

    I have used them - very good service.

     

    Karl

  5. Mate,

     

    I have used them - very good service.

     

    Karl

  6. Divervision is a fine retailer. I have ordered from them many times. Deliver to Houston, Texas has always taken only seven or eight days.

  7. I've bought from them and found them to be fast, good price, well packaged (shipped to Canada) and helpful (showed me that the lens I wanted could be had in a different size so that a stepping ring was unnecessary). Will deal with them again in the future.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.