Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

snapping shrimps & co

Started by Art ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

snapping shrimps & co

21 posts
  1. Hi Art,

     

    Thought I'd let you know the latest. Due to my camera housing being returned from service incorrectly assembled I had plenty of time on my last dive trip to look for snapping shrimp ... I searched high and low (mosly shallow and under rocks) for your elusive shrimp, without a single sighting :) So ... four days diving Jervis Bay, Shellharbour and Ulladulla and nothing remotely resembling a snapping shrimp. Found heaps of neat isopds, amphipods, crabs, fleas, etc and the most amazing pair of ghost pipefish though !?!?!?!

     

    This weekend off to Port Stephens, hopefully with camera, so will keep up the hunt :rolleyes:

     

    cheers

    Lndr

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.