Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

My buddy is my camera :p

Started by ckchong ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

My buddy is my camera :p

21 posts
  1. Well, the same applies to all UW photographer.

    I am no diving alone whenever I can, or with my girlfriend who is sometimes modeling for me.

     

    I was in Spain last week, in a diving center managed by friends and they never asked me to guide a dive or assigned any buddy when my girl was not on board.

    I worked there as a scuba instructor and they know me, so I do what I want.

    As an instructor, you also dive solo when you lead a group of 4 newly certified divers to depth below 40 or 45 meters... If anything happens to you, you know that they can not manage the situation.

    So I dive solo with my UW gear in premium condition, and a 15 liter.

     

    Even in Coco, I considered myself as a solo diver. With difficult conditions, if you also have to manage a buddy, your rig, the dive parameters... you don't take any shot.

     

    Damien

    Edited by Bigeye Bubblefish
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.