Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Edge & Mustard On Underwater Photography

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 26Posts
  • 26Replies

Read-only discussion

Edge & Mustard On Underwater Photography

26 posts
  1. Inspirational in its content, funny, interesting and most of all, how incredibly fantastic to have all that knowledge and experience shared with such generosity of spirit.

     

    Loved it all, big thanks!

  2. Hi all,

     

    Some more images from the event:

     

    1080997647_PbS4p-M-1.jpg

     

    1080997725_6ottj-M-1.jpg

     

    1080998130_HCQiW-M-1.jpg

     

    1080998276_ZgEhz-M-1.jpg

     

    1080998382_xcEqB-M-1.jpg

     

    1080998598_5snyo-M-1.jpg

     

    1080998734_vWwJN-M-1.jpg

     

    Enjoy!

     

    Adam

  3. World tour next Alex and Martin? I can carry your bags...

  4. Hey, I'll carry your bags and I won't try to sell you a Naughtycam... (Mr T finds it difficult to sell any more to me as I now have two. Well, two for me when CJ isn't looking... LOL). A milestone event. Very well done and huge thanks.

  5. Had a great day out at this.

     

    Very informative, interesting and light hearted. Hopefully it won't be the last one.

     

    *doffs cap to Alex and Martin*

     

    Looks like it's going to be one hell of a good day

     

    Nige Wade

     

    Nige, thanks for the heads up on this, I'd have missed it otherwise and it was damn good to see you again.

  6. Nige, thanks for the heads up on this, I'd have missed it otherwise and it was damn good to see you again.

     

    Absolute pleasure Steve, what a good day out!!!

    Now to get you in the water to put all that new knowlege to good use

     

    Nige

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.