Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

This made me chuckle

Started by stewsmith ·

  • 16Posts
  • 16Replies

Read-only discussion

This made me chuckle

16 posts
  1. UK tv ad

     

    If you click on the link,scroll down just a bit and click on watch the tv advert which is on the right hand side of the screen the fun will begin.

     

    If someone could embed it for me I would appreciate it. ( I tried and failed )

     

     

    Stew

     

    EDIT: TheRealDrew: Stew, Flash embed is not possible (at least from the last items posted about the embed code) Embedding, so I removed the code. :D

    Edited by stewsmith
  2. Hi Stew

     

    Here it is! I enjoyed it too!

     

     

    Very clever animation!

     

    Adam

    Edited by Drew
  3. Its certainly better than the Gorilla!! :crazy:

  4. Hi Stew

     

    Here it is! I enjoyed it too!

     

    Cheers Adam

     

    Very clever animation!

     

    Adam

     

     

    What you mean, it isn't real.

     

    Stew

  5. What you mean, it isn't real.

     

    Stew

     

    I thought it was Howard halls holiday video!!! I was just about to say it was a little bit wobbly in places :crazy:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  6. Great video for fish & invert lovers. The spotted pom-pom crabs & the octopus are particularly nice---

     

     

    Merged with topic : Adam

    Edited by adamdiveruk
  7. Very cool. I'm with Leslie - love the pom-pom crabs! But are Mantas really on the striped team?

     

    Phil

  8. Very cool...! Can't wait for Avatar II

  9. Kudos to Darren and the team @ Fallon London! Spike Jones sound track is awesome!

  10. Always wished I could be a decent artist and create animations like this. Probably made in Maya. Very, very cool video.

    Steve

  11. Thats pretty cool alright. :D

    That video will go viral.

     

    Do you think they shot real backgrounds and placed the characters in it?

  12. Thats pretty cool alright. :D

    That video will go viral.

     

    Do you think they shot real backgrounds and placed the characters in it?

     

    Hiya Wagsy, hope the house hunting has been fun, sounds like you bagged a bargain. If you ever want to house swap shout me up.

    It certainly looks like the CGI's are put onto a real underwater video. Pretty cool eah

     

    Hope all is well and your not going too stir crazy

     

    Stew

    Edited by stewsmith
  13. I've been after animation houses for years to produce animationed characters with alpha channels but none do. They would make a mint.

    Steve

  14. Thats pretty cool alright. :D

    That video will go viral.

     

    Do you think they shot real backgrounds and placed the characters in it?

     

    All CG... done by MPC.

  15. Gee that's pretty good if they did the whole lot with CG.

    The water and sand looks very good.

     

    Yes Stew and Louise, if you get to Cairns... plenty of room in the new pad. :D

    Dont know about house swapping though....

  16. Is there anyone on this site that can do this type of CGI modeling?

    STeve

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.